Are you wondering what Pickemfirst is all about ?
Watch this 2-minute YouTube video...
Floyd (neck) has been fully cleared for full contact and was an active participant in the team's first OTA of the season, the Chargers' Official Website reports.
After a doctor's appointment last week, Floyd (neck) is expected to take the field during the 2014 campaign, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports. "The doc said...I'm at risk just like anybody else," he said Monday. "There's not really a worry...I'm feeling good. I think I feel like my old self."
Floyd (neck) 'looks good' at Chargers workouts according to Philip Rivers, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.
Floyd (neck) seems very optimistic about his chances to play in 2014, though he has not yet been medically cleared to return to 100% normal activity, the Chargers' Official Website reports.
Floyd, who continues to recover from a neck injury that he sustained this past September, is slated to participate in the Chargers' voluntary workouts, which begin April 22, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.
Floyd continues to make modest progress in his recovery from the serious neck injury he sustained last September, but the possibility remains that he may never be able to continue his NFL career, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.
Floyd (neck) will visit a spine specialist soon, and there should be more clarity on his status following the appointment, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.